High waisted skirts and crop tops are an easy go-to this summer. I love how effortlessly chic it looks when its pulled together. I found this fabulous Alice and Olivia, tye dye skirt on sale on Gilt group earlier this summer. With great summer sales going on now, make sure to find similar styles below. (Stone Spike Bangle Cuff found here) Happy hump day!
If there's ever a chance, a few of my favorite patterns to mix and match are floral and leopard prints. It can be hard to get it just right, but I've found that with a touch of black in any floral pattern, it will easily pair with leopard and it's neutral tones. I'm absolutely loving my ruffled dress from Boohoo. It's fuschia colored flowers paired perfectly with my magenta Gigi New York Clutch. Get a similar look below!
Have you all heard about the new best thing? Founded in Berlin in 2010, GLOSSYBOX is the leading luxury beauty subscription service, delivering over 300,000 boxes in 16 countries around the world each month. The company works with over 400 high-end brands offering members access to beauty discoveries from around the globe. A GLOSSYBOX is the perfect beauty surprise for women of all walks of life—for a flat fee of $21, subscribers receive five deluxe-sized beauty products curated by our experts, delivered to their doorsteps each month. For more information, visit www.glossybox.com
GLOSSYBOX introduces its latest limited edition box, titled "Best of Britain." Available starting TODAY! Packed with the best Britain has to offer, the special box will offer eight luxury beauty products along with a surprise gift, valued at over $160.
The extremely limited edition box (only 500 available!) pays homage to some of today's leading English beauty brands. Decorated with a one-of-a-kind Union Jack print, It's the perfect fix for anyone who admires natural English beauty and/or is a fan of all things Great Britain.
With the contents of the box, women can now recreate looks of their favorite English celebs. For instance, women can now get Emma Watson's thick brows with HD BrowsGrow Baby Grow serum, enjoy Kate Middleton's post-baby glow with SteamcreamAll-In-One Natural Moisturizer For Face and Body, or imitate Kate Moss’s perfectly textured and tousled festival hair with Batiste Dry Shampoo.
The complete product lineup features:
· Nails Inc.Kensington Caviar Topcoat High-gloss shine will be yours with this incredible 45-second dry-time top coat formula.
· SteamcreamAll-In-One Natural Moisturizer For Face Body & Hands The award-winning “oh-so-British” all-in-one moisturizer instantly hydrates and nourishes your face.
· Nailgirls LondonWhite #1 Inspired by models on the catwalk, Nailgirls London developed a nail lacquer in this season's hottest color: white.
· HD BrowsGrow Baby Grow This wonderful serum speeds up your eyebrow growth and nourishes them with essential nutrients.
· MeMeMeCosmeticsBeat the Blues Skin Illuminator This iridescent skin illuminator enhances your natural radiance and accentuates your cheekbones with a subtle all-over shimmer.
· Helen É CosmeticsLasting Lip Color Whether cream or pearlized, in a neutral or bright hue, you will definitely find one that suits your complexion best.
· Mitchell and PeachLuxury Hand Cream Originating from the Mitchell family farm in England, this best-selling hand cream contains carefully selected ingredients such as vitamin E, shea butter and English honey to soften, nourish and protect your skin.
· BatisteDry Shampoo in Blush This iconic dry shampoo is what savvy British festival-goers use to keep their hair glossy and fabulous between washes.
Ok, so if you haven't caught on yet, I'm a graduate of Clemson University and I'm pretty obsessed with my Tigers. I'm very excited to be heading back to the Promise Land to reunite with all of my friends, and kick UGAs bulldog-bootie for Gameday weekend.
It would be incredibly selfish of me if I were only looking for Gameday attire for myself. And since Clemson vs. UGA is such a big deal, it's important for all of us Clemson girls to look our best.
Hopefully this post will save you endless hours of online shopping for the perfect out and you'll be able to find it right here.
If you end up breaking your bank, I'm sorry I'm not sorry... you're going to look GOOD in orange and purple.
Who knew that right down in the heart of Bethesda, was a little slice of Italy? The location was perfectly suited to match was this pastel, Amanda Uprichard, High Lo dress. Make sure to check out her new online shop here to find more amazing dresses and styles.
When I first laid eyes on these Sam Edelman wedges, I knew I had to have them. Sporty, fashionable, and fun. Can be worn with skater skirts, jean shorts, and skinny jeans. They're super comfy too! Loving my new skater skirt from boohoo. I love how well made their products are and yet, so affordable! It works perfectly with a simple crop top for a casual, summer day.